CCMI offers consulting services to help carriers prepare for FCC policy changes in the areas of switched and special access, universal service, net neutrality and the transition to an Internet Protocol network. Additionally, we provide expertise in tariff related services, pricing and rate structures and network regulatory policy.
With over 40 years of telecommunications experience, our experienced consultants have an in-depth understanding of engineering, financial and regulatory aspects of telecom as well as having taught classes to hundreds of telecommunications professionals explaining all of the industry’s major regulatory changes.
CCMI works with clients to provide:
- Training on inter-carrier compensation, interconnection, universal service, and the IP transition
- A forecast of FCC changes to come
- A resource to represent your company at the FCC or write ex parte letters to the FCC to represent your position
- Customized tariff and contract rate historical research and trending to support rate case and regulatory comment
- Individual client cost change impact analyses to assist in budget and financial forecasting
- Solutions for complex vendor invoice reconciliation and vendor management issues
- Customized telecom e-learning and continuing development training
Our Professional Services team also produces e-learning industry training modules for CCMI as well as weekly blog posts that continue to provide a unique take on today’s important regulatory issues.